Mobile Banking at Liberty Bank
Your Finances. Everywhere You Are. Visit libertybank.net using your mobile
browser and log on. You can access your accounts from your phone virtually, anywhere, anytime.
The Liberty Bank Mobile Banking App combines the benefits of Liberty Bank's online banking with the power of your iPhone®, Android™.
- Check Balances
- Transfer Funds
- Find Branch and ATM locations
- Pay Bills
- Pop Money
- Deposit Checks
How to Register for Mobile Banking:
- You must first enroll in Online Banking after your account has been opened.
If you have not enrolled for Online Banking yet, you may do so now by clicking here.
- If you are an existing Online Banking customer, click on the link below to download the Liberty Bank app.
- Log into your online banking
- Accept the terms and agreement or click on the option tab and scroll down the mobile banking settings
- Select the mobile banking services (mobile browser, Liberty Bank App)
- Select Time Zone
- Select which accounts you would like to have access to
- Select Nicknames for accounts selected (can be a combination of letters and numbers but no spaces or special characters)
- Enter your mobile number (you can add more than one phone)
- Once the activation code is sent to your phone, enter the activation code Once the activation code is sent to your phone, enter the activation code on your computer in online banking
- A link will then be sent to your Smartphone to download a free app to activate mobile banking for the first time. Requires iPhone® 3 and higher or Android™
- Once the app is downloaded to your phone, click on it and your online authentication picture will appear.
- Enter in your online banking password and you will have access to the accounts you choose.
Receive alerts via email or text on:
- Account balances
- Deposits and Withdrawals
- Loan payments and balances
Popmoney is an innovative personal payment service offered by leading financial institutions that eliminates the hassles of checks and cash. Now, sending and receiving money is as easy as emailing and texting. And you don't need a new account to send or receive money. Just use your current bank/financial institution account.
How Does Popmoney work?
How to Send Money
- To send money, log in to your online banking account and look for 'Popmoney'.
- Send money to anyone using their email address or account information.
- You will be notified when the transaction is completed.
The following are just a few of the convenient ways that you can use Popmoney:
- Send money to your child at college
- Send a gift to family and friends
- Reimburse friends for that fun outing
- Pay your babysitter or your lawn care service
- Pay rent to your landlord or roommate
Liberty Bank Mobile® App is available for select smartphones. Enroll in Liberty Bank Online™ and download the Liberty Bank Mobile® App. Message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider.