Personal Online Bill Pay
With the online bill pay option through online banking, you can initiate single or ongoing electronic payments to any payee you set up in mere seconds. Just enter the amount and delivery date and we'll do the rest to ensure your payment is received on time.
- Pay bills electronically from wherever you have Internet access
- Schedule single or recurring payments to individuals or businesses
- Transaction data can be downloaded into financial programs such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Money or Quicken
- Cost is similar to that of stamps, but far less in time and hassle
PopmoneyPopmoney is an innovative personal payment service offered by leading financial institutions that eliminates the hassles of checks and cash. Now, sending and receiving money is as easy as emailing and texting. And you don't need a new account to send or receive money. Just use your current bank/financial institution account.
How Does Popmoney work?
Sending MoneyTo send money, log in to your online banking account and look for Popmoney.
Send money to anyone using their email address or account information.
You will be notified when the transaction is completed.
The following are just a few of the convenient ways that you can use Popmoney:
- Send money to your child at college
- Send a gift to family and friends
- Reimburse friends for that fun outing
- Pay your babysitter or your lawn care service
- Pay rent to your landlord or roommates
How to Enroll in Online Bill Pay:
- You must first enroll in Online Banking after your account has been opened. If you have not enrolled for Online Banking yet, you may do so now.
- If you are an existing Online Banking customer, click on the link below to login to your account and sign up for Online Bill pay.