Online Banking FAQ
- Q: Where did the password go?
- Liberty Bank is implementing the new FDIC mandated Login procedures called Multi Factor Authentication. This new login procedure provides more security to you, the customer. Your password will be requested after you enter your access code.
- Q: What is an Access ID?
- Your Access ID is your Online Banking username. In most cases, your Access ID is your account number unless you chose another username.
- Q: What is an Authentication Passphrase?
- An Authentication Passphrase is a nickname for the Authentication Image you create. This will appear with the image when you attempt to login.
- Q: What is the Forgot Your Password link?
- Only click Forgot Your Password if you do not know your password. After you enter your Access ID (username), our website will send your current password to your registered e-mail address.
- Q: Step-by-step new login setup instructions:
- Choose your account type. Then click Login.
- Enter your Access ID and click Submit.
- Enter your password (NOTE: Your password has not been changed).
- Double check your e-mail address.
- Nickname the image (NOTE: You will be able to change the image and other information once logged in under the Options tab).
- Choose and answer questions whose answers you will not forget.
- Select whether or not your computer is personal or public. (NOTE: Computers used by several people should be deemed public. Users will be prompted to answer one of your questions before accessing your account.)
It's a Great Time to Buy a Home
With our low rates and personalized mortgage options, we can help you pursue your dream.
Mortgage Center »
Open a Liberty Bank Account Online
Get your Freedom Fast loans easily deposited into your Liberty Bank Account. It's fast and easy
Apply Today »
Lower Credit Card Rates
Our Visa® credit card offers refreshingly low
interest rates to qualified individuals, plus no annual fee.
Apply Today »